The kids love our new little monkey. Ciceley is just like me when I was little. She just wants to love and play with every baby in site. Now that she has one in the house again, she is in heaven. Cameron is excited to have a brother since he has been out numbered by sisters for two years. He got to name him and now he gets to share a bedroom with him. Livia loves him so much but once in a while she asks me to put him in the crib so she can have a ride on the rocking chair with mommy.
Aaron and I are so blessed to have four beautiful kids. Two boys and two girls...what could be better? Thank you Aaron for being the best dad ever to our kids and for giving me the family I always wanted. I love being a wife and mom more than anything in the world.
Thank you so much Andrea for these beautiful pictures. You are an amazing photographer and friend. We love you!


No comments:
Post a Comment